Tuesday 24 March 2015

Soap and Glory

One of my favourite brands is Soap and Glory

This blog is all about what are my must haves from this brand and why I love them so much! 
I have quite dry skin and very sensitive skin so I feel like this stuff works wonders on me! Never have I had a problem yet in terms of my skin so if you have the same problem as me then this stuff can help you.



For Christmas I was given so many of these gift sets, as my friends and family knew I love the stuff! I love the smell, the way I feel my skin feels after using this stuff!


The scrub of your life is such an amazing! I love how good it feels
on my skin after you have used it! Makes you feel so fresh. I tend to use this about 2 times a week just depends on how my skin feels but it is a must have for me!

Clean on me is the shower gel that I love from Soap and Glory! The smell of it is amazing and makes you feel really refreshed after using it!I got a big bottle of the shower gel for Christmas and I am still using the same bottle, it lasts for ages. Highly recommend this product!



Hand Food is an amazing hand creme that comes on of the sets I got. I have never really used anything like this before but after using this I fell in love!







The Righteous Butter is what I use after ever shower or bath that I have! I love the smell of it and how fresh it makes you feel. I have quite sensitive skin and to find a body butter that works okay for me is really hard but I have not had a problem with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment