Wednesday 11 March 2015

Orange is the New Black

Orange is the New Black is an original Netflix series. The story is bases on Piper Kerman's memoir about her time in prison.  


The plot revolves around the main character of Piper Chapman, who is played by Taylor Schilling, who is a women living in New York who has be sentenced to a women's federal prison for 15 months after Piper took a suitcase full of money which was from selling drugs to her ex girlfriend, Alex Vause who is betrayed by Laura Prepon. The series takes place 10 years after this incident takes place and now Piper has a new life with her boyfriend Larry. When Piper arrives in prison she also find Alex in there too and has to deal with the change. 




I do not want to say too much without giving it away but I honestly love this show! I got so addicted to it after the first few episodes and cannot wait for season 3 to come out this June! I have also bought the book that Piper Kerman wrote about her time in prison but I have not read too much off it yet. However what I have read so far is amazing. 

The story lines are amazing not just for the main cast but other character's too which makes it even more interesting.  I heard about this series from a few friends who said it was really good and I have not been disappointed so far with what I have saw about the show. 


Season 4 has recently been announced to happen in 2016, which I am so excited about and I have not even, saw season 3 yet! There is all ready so much buzz around it so honestly if you have not saw it yet give it a chance before the next two seasons come out.




No comments:

Post a Comment