Sunday 15 February 2015

Race for life

Just signed up for my 7th Race for Life. It is honestly one of the things I love doing! Such a good buzz that you get when you do it.

Its a cause I hold dear to my heart since I lost my grandma from the disease 10 years ago this April. 

It can be tough doing it but the encouragement of other people taking part and from people watching in the crowds gets you going and can even make you feel emotional! 

I honestly cannot wait till the 10th of May to do it all over again and take part in such a good cause! 



If you wish to find out more regarding Race for Life and their work or to find an event near you go onto http://raceforlife.cancerresearchuk.org/index.html to find out more. 

Together we'll beat cancer 💕
          

No comments:

Post a Comment