Sunday 15 February 2015

First Holiday Purchases!

Off to Santa Ponsa for a week in June with my boyfriend and meeting some friends over there,so excited!



We are staying in the Holiday Park apartments, which is the photo above.

I'm looking forward to it so much, uni will be over and all the coursework that comes along with it, so it will be a well deserved break!

At the weekend I bought a few purchases for my holiday I started off with a pair of sandals from New Look and some sunglasses also from New Look. 
  
Brown sandals that will be great for night time and will go with all most anything! Only £7.99 plus my student discount, got to take advantage of that!


The sunglasses only £4.99 that will be amazing for the day time!

I'll keep you all posted if I buy anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment