Thursday 26 February 2015

Spectrum Brushes

Last month I bought new makeup brushes from Spectrum. I had heard a lot of girls talk about them and say how good they were and I was needing new brushes I thought why not give them a go.


I got a foundation, powder, blush, lip, concealer, eye shadow and eyebrow brush all in the one set for a bargain price of just £25! I was so excited! I got these ones just to see what they were like and I am honestly in love with them. 


All of the brushes on their website are so pretty! So colourful and different to most other makeup brushes I had bought in the past, which made it more exciting for me. The ones that I got were purple and black, as show on the picture on the right. 

I love doing my makeup with them for nights out, which I typically only really use them for to keep them good but I look forward to doing my makeup whenever I am going out now because I know I get to use these amazing brushes!

I would recommend these brushes to anyone to get I cannot wait to get my next set from the website soon! 

If you want to see more of the brushes that they offer just follow the link http://www.spectrumcollections.com to find out more. Or if you have used these brushes yourself then leave a comment so I can find out your opinion on them too!



1 comment: